As you already know, WordPress is a powerful tool, and there are thousands of plugins, templates and tools that you can use. What one should you be using?
Sometimes a little advice is all that you’re after, and you’re not after any development or design work. Absolutely no problem!
You’ll get jargon-free and practical help that solves your WordPress query or problem. Where you need special tools to solve your query, we’ll tell you what they are and tell you how you use them.
Things we can help with
It’d be a long list if we covered everything that we can help you with, so we’ve listed some of the most common queries that we get:
- How do I set up regular backups of my WordPress website?
- How do I add social media buttons to my blog posts and pages?
- How do I add non-standard contact forms to my website?
- How can I add my website visitors to my newsletter mailing list?
- How can I improve security on my website?
- How can I make my WordPress website load more quickly?
How to get our help…
WordPress Consulting and advice starts from just £100! There are no hidden costs. When we give you a quote, that’s the price you pay. Don’t worry, the initial consultation is completely free. We’ll make it really clear what bit you’d need to pay for.
Call us on 02380 000567 for a friendly chat, or you can contact us via email.