WordPress Theme Updates
- Adding website contact forms
- Fix design issues with your website on mobile phones (as websites usually look different on phones)
- Adding a Google Calendar to your website, for showing off regular meetings/classes that you offer.
- Adding auto-playing videos to your website homepage with call-to-action buttons.
WordPress Updates and Fixes
- Upgrading WordPress plugins (including tricky ones like WooCommerce)
- Replacing broken WordPress plugins with better alternatives
WordPress Security Improvements
- Setting up SSL (HTTPS certificates) to improve security
- Setting up a protective website firewall with the Sucuri website firewall service.
- Ensuring your website doesn’t have any vulnerable plugins or code that could lead to a hack
- Adding technical anti-spam measures for your comments, web forms, and other targets for spam
WordPress Performance Improvements
- Migrating your website to new faster hosting
- Do speed enhancements to your website (caching, CDNs, identifying what’s causing slowdowns)
- Updating your theme to use correct image sizes to speed up website loading
- Adding automatic image compression tools to reduce the sizes of your images so that they load more quickly on your website
- Implementing caching and CDNs (content delivery networks) to further boost the speed of your website
WordPress-based Membership Platforms
- Setting up a membership platform for you, including security and billing tools.
- Adding a training tool to your membership platform
- Writing custom tools for generating custom reports for your membership platform.
- Creating custom integrations from Gravity Forms to your CRM that doesn’t have an official add on.
- Creating a multi-page survey form for your application process (e.g. for high ticket consulting, or job applications)
CRMs – Infusionsoft
- Setting up a Campaign in Infusionsoft, and connecting it to a form on your website
- Writing code to send data from 3rd party booking system into to Infusionsoft
CRMs – Active Campaign
- Setting up contact forms on your website that add new prospects to your automated email campaign in Active Campaign.
- Adding the contact details of leads who make appointments in Acuity Scheduling to automatically appear in Active Campaign
Technical Marketing Help
- Set up tracking code (e.g. from Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc).
- Resolving problems with tracking code from different platforms you’re using
- Creating bespoke tracking for your leads and prospects
- Setting up split testing on your website (such as testing your homepage)
Legal and Compliance Work
- Adding GDPR compliant consent and privacy messages to newsletter signup forms and contact forms (such as with Gravity Forms and Contact Form 7)